Re: Suggestions on missing config- Do we need to Crypto access product installed ?

Krish,

Your call to https_init() will disable everything except SSLv3. SSLv3 is very insecure -- this is not a good idea. Why would you do that?? When I connected to UPS, it was using TLS v1.0, which is much more secure... I don't understand why you are forcing it to use SSLv3?

GSKit is, as far as I know, part of the core operating system. But, the Digital Certificate Manager which is used to manage SSL/TLS certificates may be the cause of the problem, here... this has it's own option.