RE: HTTPAPI Version 1.26 Released!

   Scott

   I downloaded version 1.26 onto our V6R1 machine and our V7R1 machines

   I changed EXAMPLE9 and ran it.

   Here are the logs on V7R1

   https_init(' ': *OFF: *OFF: *OFF: *ON: *ON);

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.26 released
   2014-12-19

   OS/400 Ver
   V7R1M0

   ************Beginning of data**************

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.26 released 2014-12-19

   OS/400 Ver V7R1M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0

   https_init(): entered

   QSSLPCL = *OPSYS

   SSL version 2 support disabled

   SSL version 3 support disabled

   Old interface to TLS version 1.0 support disabled

   TLS version 1.0 support disabled

   TLS version 1.1 support enabled

   TLS version 1.2 support enabled

   (GSKit) Operation is not supported by SSL.

   ssl_error(412): (GSKit) Operation is not supported by SSL.

   SetError() #24: gsk_env_init: (GSKit) Operation is not supported by
   SSL.

   ************End of Data********************

   https_init(' ': *ON: *ON: *ON: *ON: *ON);

   ************Beginning of data**************

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.26 released
   2014-12-19

   OS/400 Ver
   V7R1M0

   https_init():
   entered

   QSSLPCL =
   *OPSYS

   SSL version 2 support enabled

   SSL version 3 support
   enabled

   Old interface to TLS version 1.0 support
   enabled

   TLS version 1.0 support enabled

   TLS version 1.1 support
   enabled

   TLS version 1.2 support
   enabled

   --------------

   Dump of local-side certificate
   information:

   --------------

   ************End of Data********************

   Here are the logs on our V6R1 machine.

   I will check with IBM to see if we have the correct PTFs on this
   machine for TLS support.

   https_init(' ': *OFF: *OFF: *OFF: *ON: *ON);

   ************Beginning of
   data**************

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.26 released
   2014-12-19

   OS/400 Ver
   V6R1M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0

   https_init():
   entered

   QSSLPCL = *OPSYS

   SSL version 2 support
   disabled

   SSL version 3 support
   disabled

   Old interface to TLS version 1.0 support
   disabled

   Support for TLS 1.0
   unavailable.

   Support for TLS 1.1