Re: Suggestions on missing config- Do we need to Crypto access product installed ?

Mike,

The new SSL stuff is in the current release, not in the beta version.

Though, maybe it'd be a good idea for me to update the beta as well. (Which at this moment is much older than the current release -- it's probably less confusing for it to be at least the same, if not newer.)

-SK