Re: 415 back from gsk_secure_soc_init on 7.2

Bill,

Please don't enable SSLv3 -- it has known security vulnerabilities, and shouldn't be needed here. As I said yesterday, your site supports TLS v1.0, which is a much better choice than SSLv3.

I don't know if the RC4-MD5 cipher that it's using when I connect with OpenSSL is related or not, but I know that this cipher is very old.

In short... I don't know why it's not working on 7.2 but is working on 7.1. But, as far as I can tell, it's an issue in the operating system, not in HTTPAPI.

-SK