Re: Suggestions on missing config- Do we need to Crypto access product installed ?

Hi Krish,

Any chance you can try this with a newer version of HTTPAPI? The version you used is 9 years old, and it's hard to remember what quirks (if any) were in that version, since I haven't used it in about 8 years.

Also, what version of IBM i are you running? (Whether you do/don't need 57xx-AC3 depends on the version of the OS)

-SK