HTTPAPI - http_url_post - ERROR 406 with spanish caracters

   Hello

   I use http_url_post to call a web service provided by TNT.

   On several tests, it works fine but I got an error on a case (Spanish
   address)

   In the address I have the Character "� and in this case I get a 406
   return code.

   In the XML file  I have :

   Error 406: Unable to process request message:Exception thrown: Marshal
   Exception thrown: null for failed request:  for failed request:

   I understood that it's a charset problem.

   I already had UTF-8 in may XML string :  1   '<?xml version="1.0"
   encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><label'

   In the call option I Added   'text/xml; charset=UTF-8'

             tmp_rc = http_url_post(tmp_URL : %ADDR(tmp_strxml1)

                           :%LEN(tmp_strxml1) :  tmp_ficret

                           : HTTP_TIMEOUT

                            : HTTP_USERAGENT

                             : 'text/xml; charset=UTF-8'

                             : '' );

   But I still get the error. Can anybody help me ??

   I precise, when I replace the character by a Single "A", it works.

   Thanks in advance.

   Best regards

   Fred

   Fr�ric UHRY

   [cid:image22f566.GIF@23163fc3.45b47db7]

   KUHN S.A.

   4, Impasse des Fabriques

   BP 50060

   F - 67706 SAVERNE Cedex

   T�  +33 3 88 01 81 12
   Fax   +33 3 88 01 81 01

   [1]www.kuhn.com

   [2]frederic.uhry@xxxxxxxx

   This email is intended only for use by the addresse(s) named in the
   message, and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
   intended recipient of this email message, any distribution or copying
   of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
   in error, please notify the sender immediately. The integrity and
   security of this message can not be guaranteed on the Internet.
   Although KUHN operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept
   responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses
   being passed.