From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim Mitchell
Sent: 17 December 2014 16:27
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TLSv1.2 update?

Hello Scott,

I read in a 03/06/2013 thread that HTTPAPI hasn't been updated to use TLS
1.2.

Our shop is using HTTPAPI version 1.24 (it's GREAT), and we've just been
told by our PCI compliance people to shut off SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0.  So, we
did just that, and BOOM! All our applications that use HTTPAPI promptly blew
up. So we turned TLS 1.0 back on, but have been told that it needs to be
shut off for good by December, 2015.

Are there any plans for updating HTTPAPI to use TLS 1.2?

The thread I'm referring to is:
http://scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201303/msg00008.html

Thanks for your help, Scott. I hope that you and your family are doing well.

Kim Mitchell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) named as recipients. It may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone. Do not deliver, distribute or
copy this transmission, disclose its contents, or take any action in
reliance on the information it contains