Re: Web service help

Raul, thank you for your comment. Yes, I will only have the one vendor that will need access to my web service. They will request a new work order number and I will run the JD Edwards program that creates new work orders in batch, retrieve the new number and pass it to the requesting pgm. This needs to all happen as soon as the user on the Tango web site is creating a new work order. Right now I am stuck. I'm trying to use what I saw in SoapUI when I connected to their database that way. I can't figure out how to put this in my RPG. Here's what I got from SoapUI.

Envelope contents:

<con:DatabaseAlias>9269B29E-22E6-49DC-8864-CD497A1001DF</con:DatabaseAlias>
<con:DatabaseAliasType>TangoDatabaseGUID</con:DatabaseAliasType>
<con:CheckoffUserName>Chris</con:CheckoffUserName>
<con:CheckoffUserPassword>Blah</con:CheckoffUserPassword>
<con:WorkOrderCode>WO1234</con:WorkOrderCode>
<con:CheckoffComments>Some comment</con:CheckoffComments>
<con:CheckoffEntireCase>0</con:CheckoffEntireCase>

I know this is an invalid name & password on their side which is fine for now. I just want to make the connection and somehow determine the name & password were rejected. I was hoping to find a demo program using this "DatabaseAliasType" but could not.

Regards,
Chris Lively
(423) 495-1207 office
(423) 227-4216 mobile