Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 17:33:23 -0400
From: Loek Maartens <loek.maartens@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ftpapi Digest, Vol 97, Issue 15 1. RE: TESTMIRIN getting
FTP 550 Return Code (Mike Krebs)

Hi Jerry,

When looking at your joblog from the as400 session it appears that your
second cwd command contains a preceding space. Maybe you can check your
rpg code where you build the second cwd command to see if you correctly
%trim the command?

Also, please do not quote the full mail digest when replying to the list.

Kind regards,

Loek Maartens.