Re: Web service help

   Let me start by saying I am new to web services and this list.
   Any help and assistance is greatly appreciated.
   I need to create a program to make a web service request and�   capture the returned data.
   I have been provided with a sample XML for the request, a sample
   XML for the response and finally the WSDL.
   Which of the provided examples (HTTP API) should I use as a starting
   point
   for my program ?
   Since there is lots of data being exchanged, what's the best approach
   when
   formulating the request, to limit hard-coding in the program ?
   And similarly, what's the best approach for managing the response while
   limiting hard-coding ?
   Thanks
   Max Buda