Re: parsing help

   Thanks Mike
   If I go that route trust me I will share [smile].

   From: Mike Krebs <mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent: Monday, December 1, 2014 1:27 PM
   Subject: RE: parsing help
   Without knowing how the web service logs you in, it is hard to know how
   to log you out unless the webservice provides such a function.
   A common technique is that the login sends back some cookies. These
   cookies then provide the needed information to make sure you are a
   validated user. If look in your debug listing, you might see this
   happening.  HTTPAPI does not have a destroy cookie function but the
   ordinary cookies are destroyed when the activation group ends. So, it
   would be possible to create your program that calls the web service in
   its own activation group and that would allow you to reclaim the
   activation group after running the program.
   FWIW, Unless this is belt and suspenders, government work or high
   security issue, I would not worry about logging out of the web service.
   There is a lot of security by obscurity involved with the IBMi and
   HTTPAPI and it probably is not worth the effort to write a
   destroy_cookie routine. However, if you do, please share!