   From: "CXGBaldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <CXGBaldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Cc: "ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
   <ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent: Monday, December 1, 2014 7:31 AM
   Subject: Re: parsing help
     Yes, when I return the XML from the web service using the command it
   is
     built in to call the procedure PARSERTRNXML... Code as follows:
       /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
       // send and get the response, and parse it as an XML document.
       //  http_url_get_xml() will call the PARSERTRNXML procedure
       //  for each XML tag found.
       /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
         rc = http_url_get_xml( uri: *null: %paddr(PARSERTRNXML): *null);
       //  If error on process then display message to user
         if (rc <> 1);
             @MSGID = 'CMS9898';
             @MSGFI = 'CISMSGFILE';
             @MSGDA = 'Error while processing data with server';
             $ERRMSG = 'Error while processing data with server';
     Now the  procedure in the program itself is like this:
     D PARSERTRNXML    PR
     D  userData                      *  value
     D  depth                      10I 0 value
     D  name                      1024A  varying const
     D  path                    24576A  varying const
     D  value                    65535A  varying const
     D  attrs                        *  dim(32767)
     D                                    const options(*varsize)
     P PARSERTRNXML    B
     D                PI
     D  userData                      *  value
     D  depth                      10I 0 value
     D  name                      1024A  varying const
     D  path                    24576A  varying const
     D  value                    65535A  varying const
     D  attrs                        *  dim(32767)
     D                                    const options(*varsize)
     D title          s          24576a  varying static
     D a              s            10i 0
     D attrName        s          1024a  varying
     D attrVal        s          65535a  varying
     *** Then the code I sent earlier to you as an example. ***
     NOTE: This code is similar to what is in the example program for the
     weather forcast (sorry I do not remember what program that was) that
   is
     in the examples in Scott's Package.
     Good Luck,
     George A. Baldwin