Re: Debug Example17 - HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

   use this prior to your call. This will write the debug in the IFS tmp
   folder  [at least it should]

   http_debug(*ON);

   From: Chris Lively <CLively@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: "ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:51 AM
   Subject: Debug Example17 - HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
     I am trying to step through Example #17 in debug. When I execute this
     statement:
     rc = http_url_post( '[1]http://www.webservicex.net/aba.asmx'
                       : %addr(SOAP)+2
                       : %len(SOAP)
                       : soapfile
                       : HTTP_TIMEOUT
                       : HTTP_USERAGENT
                       : 'text/xml'
                       : '[2]http://www.webserviceX.NET/+
                           GetABADetailsByRoutingNumber');
     Then RC = 500 so the program exits.
     Message ID . . . . . . :  CPF9897      Severity . . . . . . . :
     40
     Message type . . . . . :  Information
     Date sent  . . . . . . :  11/25/14      Time sent  . . . . . . :
     09:37:33
     Message . . . . :  HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
     Cause . . . . . :  No additional online help information is
     available.
     This also happens when I am not in debug, which is odd because I have
     run this program without incident before. I just ran the CNN program
     EXAMPLE11, which will run in debug ok.
     I'm not finding anything on this error that relates to what I am
   doing
     but I imagine someone has seen this before.
     Thank you.
     Regards,
     Chris Lively
     (423) 495-1207 office