Re: HTTP API issues with timing out

   Mike, thank you so much for reaching out - below is what we came up
   with, just for future referencing! We are a lottery and this was an
   issue we were having with processing scratch ticket inventory with a
   new vendor.
   Identified the problem with READR through a data file log we created
   for the buffers being read.� It is related to volume, when more than
   one transaction gets stacked in the TCP buffer before GTECHREADR can
   receive them.
   The fix is to create a larger reading buffer (we are going to try 1024)
   and to parse that buffer into transactions.�
   Kathleen O'Leary�| IT Programming and Development� Manager

   COLORADO LOTTERY
   225 N. Main Street, Pueblo CO 81003
   P 719 546-5300 |�F 719 546-5274 Cell 719-338-9206
   [1]www.coloradolottery.com

   On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Mike Krebs