From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of OLeary, Kathleen
Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2014 7:05 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Kathleen OLeary
Subject: HTTP API issues with timing out

Scott, we are having issues today with a new application using HTTP API version 1.23. We are having time out issues every 15 seconds we are losing connection - it is being dropped between our system and our vendor. We are using TCP, not SSL.

Would you have ANY suggestions on where to look??? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Kathleen O'Leary

Kathleen O'Leary | IT Programming and Development  Manager

*COLORADO LOTTERY *
225 N. Main Street, Pueblo CO 81003
*P* 719 546-5300 | *F* 719 546-5274 Cell 719-338-9206 *www.coloradolottery.com <http://www.coloradolottery.com>*