RE: receive Dynamic XML

It would be easier to advise if we could see the layout of your XML.  There are multiple ways to deal with repeating elements and it is kind of hard to be generic about it.

If you look at EXAMPLE11 (CNN), it shows one way to deal with it. Basically, the data structure gets incremented when "this" element is seen. The values get filled when anything else is seen.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donnie Barrow
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2014 9:06 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: receive Dynamic XML

with that example there is only one variable being passed back.rc = http_url_post_xml( 'http://www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx' : %addr(SOAP) + 2 : %len(SOAP) : *NULL : %paddr(Incoming) : %addr(rate) please give me a suggestion on how to handle a data structure where I am using an external file definition. Would I incorporate the routine in ex17?