RE: receive Dynamic XML

Sounds like you are on the right track.

If you have problems writing INCOMING, share some XML and there are a bunch of us that can help out. But with multiple data elements, you will have to use some global variables or data structures to keep track of the results.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donnie Barrow
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2014 11:57 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: receive Dynamic XML

Thank you for you response Here is what I am doing. I getting item info/availability from a webservice. since it will involve multiple warehouses the xml will return lists aka arrays of warehouse item availability.[UGHHH]  So I took a bit of EXAMPLE16 & EXAMPLE17 and used it since it was parsing the return data. In my case it will be a huge chunk of data to parse especially with the arrays....SO I didn't want to write it to the IFS [like in EXAMPLE17] but rather parse send the data back into the program parms.