RE: Bank Routing Number Validation Web Service

Folks,

I got the SOAP message in Scott's code matched up with what SoapUI had and it worked (thanks Scott for making me look like a genius - again). Did not realize how picky servers can be about what they receive, so I learned something new there. I've still got some issues with the embedded XML, but I think I'll get that worked out, thereby learning more about manipulating the response.

Having said that, I still like what Mike & Alan suggested; having a file would be useful to validate our production database against after business hours, and getting a JSON response is an excuse to implement Scott's YAJL port to parse the results. We may be getting into a project next year where JSON data will be transmitted back and forth with a 3rd party; it would be a good thing to familiarize myself with the process sooner as opposed to later.

Thanks!

--
Buzz