RE: SHA-1 and SHA-2

Scott, thanks.

I was rather hoping that was the answer as I could not find any specific
references to SHA hashing in HTTPAPI.

It must pick it up from the SSL certificate automatically.

Regards

Ian Patterson

Grange IT Limited
tel  01460 249166

www.grangesystems.com

* Bacstel-iP systems for Windows and IBM iSeries
* CHECKER Bank Account details Authentication systems
* HMRC RTI submission systems
* HMRC Data Provisioning systems

Grange IT Limited, Registered in England No. 5017635. Registered Office:
62-63 Westborough, Scarborough YO11 1TS