Re: HTTPAPI Unknown protocol

   I think I am just trying to make people aware...in case it develops
   into something else.

   Thanks for the quick follow up.

   Bob Leroux

   Desk:      309-674-4259

   Mobile:  309-657-8316

   privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you
   have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and
   delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.
   Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture
   and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including
   content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information
   security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.