From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron Koontz
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 2:41 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Getting started

You don't have to use the API.. You can do this through regular FTP on the 400.. We send thousands of EDI transactions over FTP everyday... Send me an email if you want to know how. I can send you some sample code if you want..

Thanks

[Continental Express]<http://www.ceioh.com/>

Ron Koontz | IT Manager | Continental Express, Inc
*: Direct: (937) 419.8118| *: Tel (800) 497.2100 x118|Ê: Fax (937) 498.2155
*: rkoontz@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:rkoontz@xxxxxxxxx>  Visit us on the web:  www.ceioh.com<http://www.ceioh.com/>      [http://www.ceioh.com/Facebook-Like.jpg] <https://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/pages/Continental-Express-Inc/394970290582855?fref=ts/>