Re: Getting started

   Instructions for installing FTPAPI can be found here:
   [1]http://www.scottklement.com/ftpapi/ftpapi_savf.html

   On 9/10/2014 1:00 PM, Gary Thompson wrote:

   Back in January, I joined this list (at least I think I did) and
   downloaded
   ftpapi.savf

   Today I received orders to install asap due to issues we have with our
   EDI 856 ASN process.

   If there are any notes/instructions that help with using the save file,

   I will very much appreciate getting a copy or being pointed in the
   right
   direction.

   (I've this feeling I've misplaced and/or forgotten something)

   Thanks all.