Uploading files to SOAP WebService with MTOM/XOP (POST multipart/related content)

Hello everyone,
I was dealing with this problem (see subject) in order to evaluate a solution for archiving files remotely.

Searching in the mailing list archive I've found that it is possible to code something that writes a file in the multipart/related format
(info: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2387)
that has the SOAP XML/XOP in the main part
(info: http://www.w3.org/TR/xop10/)
and posting it with http_url_post_stmf().

In order to make the process simpler, I've written some procedure that builds a basic multipart/related file (similar to the multipart/form-data encoder) and I've tested it with a small service I made. I just want to share what I did, anyone interested?

Please note that I refer to sending files to a host, not receiving them,

Roberto Bizzozero