HTTPAPI - Post to SOAP Web Service

   Hi List,
   I am hoping you can help me with a question.
   I have a WSDL file that has the info for a web service I must use to
   post an XML file.  I opened the WSDL file in SOAPUI and it shows me
   this:
   <soapenv:Envelope
   xmlns:soapenv=[1]"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   xmlns:wsm=[2]"http://www.partner.com/wsMsgEdgeRecv";>
      <soapenv:Header/>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsm:MSGEdgeReceive>
            <!--Optional:-->
            <wsm:strIncomingMsg>?</wsm:strIncomingMsg>
         </wsm:MSGEdgeReceive>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>
   I have an XML document that my program creates and stores on the IFS.
   I believe my XML needs to be placed inside of these tags in this XML:
   <wsm:strIncomingMsg>?</wsm:strIncomingMsg>
   Right now, for example, my program creates an XML document that looks
   like this:
   <XMLDataStuff>
       <MyData>12345<\MyData>
   <\XMLDataStuff>
   I am thinking in my program that builds the XML, I just need to add
   these soap wrapper tags so my XML would look like this:
   <soapenv:Envelope
   xmlns:soapenv=[3]"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   xmlns:wsm=[4]"http://www.partner.com/wsMsgEdgeRecv";>
      <soapenv:Header/>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsm:MSGEdgeReceive>
            <!--Optional:-->
            <wsm:strIncomingMsg>
                   <XMLDataStuff>
                       <MyData>12345<\MyData>
                   <\XMLDataStuff>
           </wsm:strIncomingMsg>
         </wsm:MSGEdgeReceive>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>
   Is that correct?  In the SOAP examples I've looked at, the SOAP string
   is built as one big string so I am thinking I more or less need to do
   the same, except my SOAP document will be a file stored on the IFS with
   the payload encased in the SOAP "stuff" like above.
   If I am correct on creating the full soap XML on the IFS, how should I
   send this to the web service URL?  I looked at HTTPAPI but I am not
   sure how I need to encode the data and what API to use to send.
   Thanks all.