Can we use your software for HTML document send and receive.

   I am currently using your software to connect to a service we use for
   looking up vehicles and get back details of the vehicle like engine
   size, manufacturer, base option, etc..   Now we are looking into a
   credit processing company that would require us to send an HTML
   document to them with all the details that are needed and they will in
   return send us an HTML document back with the details of our request in
   the first HTML.
   My question is can your software send an HTML document and then receive
   the same back?   I know I can receive the document because that is how
   we get our response now on the cars we inquire on.  If this can be done
   is there an example program to do this?
   Thanks in advance for your help,
   George A. Baldwin
   Consultant