Re: HTTPAPI and Authorize.Net

   Have you looked at Jetpayi5.  It takes care of all the PCI for you, and
   integrates to the 400.  See      [1]http://www.easy400.net/.    This
   can also go to level 3 detail processing if you need it.  The rates
   will be considerable lower than authorize.net.
   If you look at Jetpayi5 you should be able to have the test server
   ready to go in less than an hour.
   When you use authorize.net. it has multiple of entries , which can be
   difficult to read though HTTP.