Re: XML not well formed for foreign characters

   Charles,
   Can you tell us a bit more about what you're doing, here?    How is the
   file getting to the IFS?  How are you ensuring that the data in the
   file does not get translated to the wrong CCSID, and/or how are you
   ensuring that it gets marked with the correct CCSID?
   What parameters are you passing to http_parse_xml_stmf()?
   -SK