These refer to the options you can set with the CHGTCPDMN command (or CFGTCP option 12).

These will NOT cause HTTPAPI to retry a request to a web server, ever. The only way HTTPAPI will re-run a request to a web server is if you explicitly call the HTTP routine again in your calling code.

-SK

On 8/15/2014 10:30 AM, Christian Murray wrote:
Hello Scott,

Yes this is what I'm referring to... Is the DNS configuration make the transmission retry if fail ?

Christian Murray
Analyste-Programmeur Sénior

Effenti Québec
3175 chemin des Quatre-Bourgeois, bureau 150
Québec (Québec)  G1W 2K7
Tél. : (418) 781-1777  ext: 240  |  Fax : (418) 781-1780

De : ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] de la part de Scott Klement [sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : 15 août 2014 11:17
À : HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Objet : Re: HTTPAPI

Hello Christian,

Can you explain where you are seeing these RETRY and RETRANS options?
Are you referring to the DNS resolver options that are printed in the
debug/trace file?   These are the only RETRY and RETRANS that I can find
in HTTPAPI...  but it is just logging options that are set in your DNS
configuration, it is not (directly) related to HTTP.

Is that what you're referring to?  Or can you provide more information?

-SK