HTTPAPI

   Hi Scott,
   First, big thanks for all you've done for our community.
   I would like to know what is RETRY and RETRANS parms are for and where
   I can change there values.
   What happen if broken link happens during a transmission? Does it RETRY
   or RETRANSmit? What would be the best thing to do if I only want to
   call the web services once no matter of what happen?
   Tks for your help...
   Rgds,
   Christian Murray
   Analyste-Programmeur Sénior

   Effenti Québec
   3175 chemin des Quatre-Bourgeois, bureau 150
   Québec (Québec)  G1W 2K7
   Tél. : (418) 781-1777  ext: 240  |  Fax : (418) 781-1780