RE: Not able to Migrate WSDL2RPG to PROD Using Implementer

   is it not an option to zip Lib / distribute to production.

   From: gaurav.gupta3@xxxxxx
   To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Subject: Not able to Migrate WSDL2RPG to PROD Using Implementer
   Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 14:11:18 +0000
Dear Thomas,
Not sure if you can help me out here. The problem I am facing is to move WSDL2RP
G to production environment thru MKS Implementer tool and the objects are not ge
tting compiled as LIBHTTP & WSDL2RPG  libraries are not present in Production en
vironment. I tried adding this library to the environment group which is being u
sed by the Implementer but not able to be get my arms around this issue. Do you
have any prior experience of such kind.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Gaurav Gupta