RE: Not able to Migrate WSDL2RPG to PROD Using Implementer

Gupta,

If I can understand your question,

You want to install LIBHTTP and WSDL2RPG utility libraries in production, If
so it will be better to use the easy to use instructions provided by Scott
and Thomas,

If you are going to use MKS, then you have to check out all source, define
paths, compilation/source libraries etc, not sure if there is an option to
install entire library.

In our systems(Dev & Prod), These are installed just like any other
vendor/utility software directly.
We use MKS to keep track of our programs which uses those utility
libraries(Once they are defined in the path/library environment),

I am not an expert on MKS, just my experience with it.

Thanks.
Sam.