Not able to Migrate WSDL2RPG to PROD Using Implementer

   Dear Thomas,

   Not sure if you can help me out here. The problem I am facing is to
   move WSDL2RPG to production environment thru MKS Implementer tool and
   the objects are not getting compiled as LIBHTTP & WSDL2RPG  libraries
   are not present in Production environment. I tried adding this library
   to the environment group which is being used by the Implementer but not
   able to be get my arms around this issue. Do you have any prior
   experience of such kind.

   Thanks,

   Gaurav

   Gaurav Gupta