help with proxy error

   Hi Mr Klement

   First i apollogize for my terrible English and i hope to be able to
   explain my problem

   I have developed and esasy connection that have to pass throught a
   proxy. The DNS must be solved by the proxy server but my PGM does not
   work

   Ehere the example

        err=http_setproxy('proxy':3128);

          url='http://USFTCTL001.INTERNAL.UNICREDITGROUP.EU/eh/service'+

              '/EventHandlerService';

          call_back=%paddr('RITORNO');

          $return_code = http_url_post_xml(

                            url

                            : %addr($soap_i) + 2

                            : %len($soap_i)

                            : *null

                            : call_back

                            : *NULL

                            : HTTP_TIMEOUT

                            : HTTP_USERAGENT

                            : 'text/xml');

   My society have a private connection with a bank and our proxy should
   redirect the connection to the DNS of the bank private network. The ip
   is an internal ip of the bank

   I tried to change the dns and the host table ma nothing change

   The error is always :  SetError() #2: Host name look up failed.