From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robin.Kresin@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:39 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Cc: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects; ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: What is being sent does not match what we are sending. I'm back :)

It looks good as ASCII in debug.

Robin Kresin
Sr. Programmer / Analyst
TVH(r) - TotalSource(r) Parts and Accessories
Phone: 913.829.1000 ext.3035 Direct: 913-768-3035
E-mail: robin.kresin@xxxxxxx
website: www.tvh.com

From:
Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:
07/29/2014 11:33 AM
Re: What is being sent does not match what we are sending. I'm back :)

If it looks good in debug, then you haven't converted the data to ASCII...

On 7/29/2014 11:00 AM, Robin.Kresin@xxxxxxx wrote:
>     We are using Tom's WSDL2RPG program and Scott's Httpati and we are
>     connecting to a Web Service sending invoice information and we are
>     receiving errors back.  Our provider has requested  contenidobyte in
>     ASCII Hex.  We use the XLATE from Mike Krebb to convert the data to
>     ASCII Hex.
>     When we are in the RPG program in Debug, the data looks correct.
>     However, in the httpi debug log, it is garbage.
>     We are trying to find out what has caused the data to change.
>     If you need the program or what the webservice provider gave us, let
me
>     know.
>
>     From:    Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>     To:      HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
<ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>     Date:    07/29/2014 10:45 AM
>     Subject: Re: What is being sent does not match what we are sending.
I'm
>              back :)
>
>     Hello Robin,
>     Can you explain what you're doing and what you're expecting HTTPAPI
>     send and get in response?
>     From where I'm sitting, this all looks fine -- but, remember, I'm
not
>     familiar with your application.
>     -SK
>     On 7/29/2014 10:27 AM, Robin.Kresin@xxxxxxx wrote:
>     >     We are having a problem doing the byte array.  From the
iSeries
>     in
>     >     debug, it looks good (see attachment MEXDATA).  However in the
>     >     httpapi_debug it does not match what we are seeing in the
>     program.  Our
>     >     provider is telling us it is garbage and we agree.  What are
we
>     doing
>     >     wrong to cause the data to change?
>     >

>     The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
>     and is intended solely for the attention and use of  HTTPAPI and
FTPAPI

and is intended solely for the attention and use of  HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.