RE: UnixTools

Ask on MIDRANGE-L. Scott monitors that list as well. This list is for HTTPAPI and FTPAPI and WSDL2RPG questions.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rick Hill
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 1:45 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: UnixTools

Using Scott's UNIXTOOLS toolset to automate a job and getting the following error:

DSPLY  qsh: 001-0011 Error found getting current working directory.   Permission denied

If I give the user profile DMVFTP  *ALLOBJ authority the error goes away but below you will
See the user profile has full access to the /home/dmvftp directory.   Can anyone tell
me why I'm receiving the above message?     Is there another directory required for
the unixtools to function?

                             Work with Authority

Object . . . . . . . . . . . . :   /home/dmvftp
Type . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   DIR
Owner  . . . . . . . . . . . . :   DMVFTP
Primary group  . . . . . . . . :   *NONE
Authorization list . . . . . . :   *NONE

Type options, press Enter.
  1=Add user   2=Change user authority   4=Remove user

                   Data     --Object Authorities--
Opt  User        Authority  Exist  Mgt  Alter  Ref

     *PUBLIC     *RWX         X     X     X     X
     DMVFTP      *RWX         X     X     X     X

The program at this point is very very simple....

0001.00 FUNIX      CF   F 1000        SPECIAL PGMNAME('UNIXCMD')
0002.00 F                                     PLIST(UNIXPARM) USROPN
0003.00
0004.00 D cmd             s           5000a
0005.00 D record          s           1000a
0006.00 D outrec          s             52a
0007.00
0008.00 IUNIX      NS
0009.00 I                                  1 1000  Record
0010.00
0011.00 C     UNIXPARM      PLIST
0012.00 C                   PARM                    CMD
0013.00  /free
0014.00      cmd = 'cd /home/dmvftp; +
0015.00            gpg --batch --yes +
0015.05            --output dmvftp.txt.new --decrypt dmvftp.txt.gpg';
0016.00      open UNIX;
0017.00
0018.00      read UNIX;
0019.00      dow not %eof(UNIX);