Problem Parsing an XML Document

   I am having trouble periodically parsing XML coming from a SalesForce
   application.
   Most of the time it works, but sometimes we are getting an ASCII <SUB>
   character which causes the XML Parser to quit with the following error:
   XML parse failed at line 38, col 51: not well-formed (invalid token)
   I believe the <SUB>  (Hex"1A") is getting in to the data stream when a
   user copies some data from Microsoft Word into the SalesForce
   application.
   If I look at the XML: document with Notepad++ it actually shows a SUB
   character in the document.
   How can I get HTTPAPI to handle or ignore these SUB characters?
   Doug Bridwell
   Doug Bridwell | The Morey Corporation | Application Development Manager
   100 Morey Drive | Woodridge, IL 60517
   Phone: 630-754-2186 | Fax: 630-754-2586
   [1]dbridwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | [2]www.moreycorp.com

     [cid:_2_08F7A9A408F7A738007696EE86257CF2]
   This e-mail, including attachments, may contain information that is
   confidential and/or proprietary, and may only be used by the person to
   whom this email is addressed. If the recipient of this e-mail is not
   the intended recipient or an authorized agent, the reader is hereby
   notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
   e-mail is prohibited. If this e-mail has been delivered to you in
   error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
   deleting this e-mail immediately.