Von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Scott Klement
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Juni 2014 02:51
An: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Betreff: Re: SetError() #13 in recvresp()

Peter,

This is normal behavior.  HTTPAPI uses the 'SetError' routine to log the
status code.    It does not mean that anything is wrong, it only means
that you got an 'OK' response from the HTTP server.

The format looks exactly correct to me (the version, a space, the '200'
status code, a space, the textual representation ("OK"), and CRLF at the
end)  This is EXACTLY what the passage from RFC2616 you cited says.

And, in any case, this string is coming from the HTTP server (not
HTTPAPI) so I don't understand why you are quoting the rules to me.

-SK