Re: AW: httpapi speed

Yes, I agree that your modification should do no harm. It would either improve performance or have no impact on performance. In fact, the original code in HTTPAPI worked like that (before the additional header block grew so large.)

So I will make your modification to HTTPAPI.

I just wanted to know how disabling Nagle's algorithm worked for you, since that should improve all requests. I was pretty sure that most of the delay was coming from Nagle's algorithm, and wanted to confirm it.