Re: writef issues

   Hi Tim,
   Sorry, I don't understand.  Is this related somehow related to HTTPAPI
   or FTPAPI?   Or, are you telling me that you think you found a bug in
   one of IBM's APIs?
   If it's the latter... well, I'd be very skeptical, since I've been
   using that API for about 18 years in hundreds of programs, and have
   never seen what you're referring to.   But...  if you have indeed found
   a bug, wouldn't it make more sense to report it to IBM rather than me?
   If it's in FTPAPI or HTTPAPI, then you're in the right place.   But,
   I'll need more details...   which product you're using (FTPAPI or
   HTTPAPI), which version you're using, and most importantly, how I can
   reproduce the error.
   Thanks!