From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Doan
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 8:29 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTPS

Attached is a http log produced by the http api.  The response xml is in
the log but the api does not return the xml string to my calling
program.  I have used the api many times and I have never had this
issue.  Based on the errors in the log can you tell me why the xml is
not returned?

Regards,

Paul Doan
PSA, Inc.