Emulate cURL file upload with HTTP API

   All,
   I'm trying to integrate with a web service where I was given the
   following cURL example:
   Curl --form request=batch --form orderfile=@orderfilename
   [1]https://somitctest1.richmondanalytics.com/rtdc.php -b cookie-file
   I downloaded cURL for windows in order to see what was going on.  The
   cURL trace shows
   => Send header, 275 bytes (0x113)
   POST /rtdc.php H
   TTP/1.1..User-Ag
   ent: curl/7.35.0
   ..Host: mlsom.ri
   chmondanalytics.
   com..Accept: */*
   ..Cookie: PHPSES
   SID=uudk76dak41h
   jqec4i0mk9ojo4..
   <= Recv header, 23 bytes (0x17)
   HTTP/1.1 100 Con
   tinue..
   => Send data, 245 bytes (0xf5)
   ----------------
   ----------3243c9
   a6b3e4a2c9..Cont
   ent-Disposition:
    form-data; name
   ="request"....ba
   tch..-----------
   ---------------3
   243c9a6b3e4a2c9.
   .Content-Disposi
   tion: form-data;
    name="orderfile
   "; filename="ord
   er.txt"..Content
   -Type: text/plai
   n....
   => Send data, 85 bytes (0x55)
   0000001|023510|B
   R6315421|2014-03
   -23-18.46.47.039
   000..1|006033891
   28|1..2|59762371
   903|2
   => Send data, 48 bytes (0x30)
   ..--------------
   ------------3243
   c9a6b3e4a2c9--..
   <= Recv header, 17 bytes (0x11)
   HTTP/1.1 200 OK.
   .
   I'm trying to understand what I'd need to do with HTTP API to emulate
   this.
   As an added bonus, I'd really prefer to do directly from a variable in
   RPG without actually writing out an IFS stream file to send.
   I feel I understand what's going on, I'm just not enough of an expert
   with HTTP API to know what I need to do inside HTTP API.
   Thanks!
   Charles