Re: Timeout in http_url_get_raw

On 3/14/14 2:41 PM, Scott Mildenberger wrote:
It has an optional parm so you can set the timeout otherwise it uses the default of 60 seconds.

I suddenly feel really stupid: I could have answered my own question if only I'd looked at the header member.

And I think the 60-second default is just fine.

Does this timeout still hold if the server starts to serve a page, then stalls?

--
JHHL