From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 9:30 AM
To: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'
Subject: RE: USPS - Address Validate Request

Chris,

Did you ever get the USPS api working?
We currently use Group1 CODE1-Plus software, for inquiry lookups and for address standardization.
We call Code1-Plus 'C1MATCHI' to return an address in a standardized format, from 2 different databases, then we compare the results to see if equal.
we are looking for replacement options, annual maintenance is high (5-digits)

Does anyone use any address standardization and/or address inquiry software on the iSeries.

Thanks
Paul