Temporary files - Debug Files

   Hi Mike,
   The HTTPAPI create a tempfile with the username + '.html'
   But I don't know why some users can't read the file they create.
   I have a directory /tmp where all this files reside, yo can see the
   authorization access, but I don't know what more i have to check or
   change to avoid this problem.
   I'm sending a image with the authorities to that directory.
   Best Regards,
   --
   [writing.jpg] Saludos Cordiales,
   "El que tiene imaginación, con qué facilidad saca de la nada un mundo".