From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maria Orcy Rosar
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:27 AM
To: 'ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: using soap with encryption

Good morning,
I started looking at example16 to consume soap web service.
My project will be extracting Customers information such as account number, credit limit, etc;
therefore I need to include data encryption on example16 code.
I need help on how to add encryption to example16 code please.

Thank you, Maria
City Furniture - IT Department