file size

   Good Day,

   Today I have implemented the latest version of CGIDEV2 which allows
   creation of very large XML files using the new WrtSectionToStmf
   command, instead of writing to a buffer.

   I have created a 300mb xml file and have tried to send it to a web
   service using http_url_post_stmf.

   The program fails with error 404 - File or directory not found and
   creates the following result file.

   "[1]http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>

   <head>

   charset=iso-8859-1"/>

   <title>404 - File or directory not found.</title>

   <!--

   body{margin:0;font-size:.7em;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,
   sans-serif;background:#EEEEEE;}

   fieldset{padding:0 15px 10px 15px;}

   h1{font-size:2.4em;margin:0;color:#FFF;}

   h2{font-size:1.7em;margin:0;color:#CC0000;}

   h3{font-size:1.2em;margin:10px 0 0 0;color:#000000;}

   #header{width:96%;margin:0 0 0 0;padding:6px 2% 6px
   2%;font-family:"trebuchet MS", Verdana, sans-serif;color:#FFF;

   background-color:#555555;}

   #content{margin:0 0 0 2%;position:relative;}

   .content-container{background:#FFF;width:96%;margin-top:8px;padding:10p
   x;position:relative;}

   -->

   </head>

     <h2>404 - File or directory not found.</h2>

     <h3>The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its
   name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.</h3>

   </fieldset></div>

   If a small file is created then I do not get this error.

   Will it be possible to send this stream file to a web service using
   WrtSectionToStmf or is this file too large.

   If so what is the size limit.

   I would really appreciate some guidance.

   Regards,

   Michael Clark

   E-MAIL DISCLAIMER:
   This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or
   all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended
   recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected
   this e-mail,please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and
   then deleting same.If you are not the intended recipient you must not
   use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Clicks
   Group Limited, its subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable
   for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability
   of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting,
   directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any
   attachments hereto.
   This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud
   service.