How to use an ifs file with an XML intead an URL to make a POST

   Hi Scott,
   First of all thanks for your help, i just upgrade the HTTPAPI to the
   newest version:

    D HTTPAPI_VERSION...
    D                 C                   CONST('1.24')
    D HTTPAPI_RELDATE...
    D                 C                   CONST('2012-01-23')
   Everything is working fine, but I need to know how may I use a SOAP
   request saved on an IFS file intead of create it inside the program.
   This is the XML:
   <soapenv:Envelope
   xmlns:soapenv="[1]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   xmlns:ever="[2]http://www.wizzit-int.com/schema/everest-wallet-ws-types
   ">
      <soapenv:Header/>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <ever:getAccountBalance>
            <!--Optional:-->
            <ever:balanceEnquiryRequest>
               <ever:userCredentials>
                  <ever:username>BancoContinental</ever:username>

   <ever:password>bancoContinental_02_WALLET</ever:password>
               </ever:userCredentials>
               <ever:customerRequest>
                  <ever:customerRequestType>National Identification
   Number</ever:customerRequestType>

   <ever:customerRequestValue>0801197103216</ever:customerRequestValue>
               </ever:customerRequest>
               <ever:financialInstitution>
                  <ever:code>BancoContinental</ever:code>
                  <ever:name>Banco Continental</ever:name>
                  <ever:identification>014</ever:identification>
                  <!--Optional:-->
                  <ever:branch>
                     <ever:name>Agencia Principal</ever:name>
                     <ever:identification>101</ever:identification>
                  </ever:branch>
               </ever:financialInstitution>
               <ever:authorisingEntity>
                  <ever:name>Mario Salgado</ever:name>
                  <ever:identification>TestAS400</ever:identification>
               </ever:authorisingEntity>

   <ever:transactionTypeIdentification>454</ever:transactionTypeIdentifica
   tion>
            </ever:balanceEnquiryRequest>
         </ever:getAccountBalance>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>
   The ifs File is located at: /tmp/xmlfile.xml
   I want to make a Post but I don´t know how to do it:
   rc = http_url_post([3]http://url.asx          :
   %addr(soap) + 2                     :     Instead of Soap, I have an
   IFS file
   %len(soap)                            :
   filex                                      :
   tiempo                                  :
   'Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; OS400)'       :
   'application/xml;charset=UTF-8');
   Best Regards,
   PD.
   I didn't know about your illness, you are a warrior, God Bless you now
   and always

   --
   [writing.jpg] Saludos Cordiales,
   "El que tiene imaginación, con qué facilidad saca de la nada un mundo".