Re: HTTPAPI Upgrade

   Mario,
   Just download and install the new version of HTTPAPI.  It will replace
   your existing one.  Your existing programs will work fine with the new
   copy (they are backward compatible).
   If you want to be sure, you can install the new version in a separate
   library and test it before removing the old copy.
   There's really nothing much to explain, here...