HTTPAPI Upgrade

   Hi Scott,
   I was checking the version of my HTTP API and I found this:
    D HTTPAPI_VERSION...
    D                 C                   CONST('1.13.1')
    D HTTPAPI_RELDATE...
    D                 C                   CONST('2006-01-03')
   Could you guide me with the correct steps to make the upgrade to the
   1.24 Version AND HOW to validate if the upgrade was succesfull?
   Thanks
   --
   [writing.jpg] Saludos Cordiales,
   "El que tiene imaginación, con qué facilidad saca de la nada un mundo".