Re: Aldon - HPPTAPI

   Nancy,
   I'm afraid this is an "it depends" scenario...
   What you need to do depends on what you want to do.
   Do you want to define a new application to Aldon or not.  Do you want
   LIBHTTP to be defined as a production library or do you want to have it
   as a deployment target?
   You really need to understand Aldon, your current Aldon setup and ILE
   RPG to make the decisions you need to.
   Charles